Today seemed like the perfect day to (finally!) share my delicious Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf recipe. I created this almost 2 weeks ago and have now finally had the time to post it, pics and all.
|Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf|
Needless to say, it was yummy. Yummy in my tummy.
This egg and dairy-free creation is best when slathered with the Vanilla Icing I posted in my last recipe for Pumpkin Spiced Scones. Sprinkle some toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) on top and you're good to go.
This was quite the warm little treat, perfect for breakfast or with a nice big mug of Chai Spice Tea. As soon as the hubby came home, he was greeted with the warm, sweet scent of Cinnamon and Clove dancing in the air and fat piece of this creation placed on a plate and calling his name.
He was a happy camper. I know you will be too.
This loaf was made using Wholesome Chow's Lively Chai Spice Cake Mix. You can purchase it online with free shipping on our Variety 8 Packs. The perfect gift for this holiday season.
And here we go!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Chai Spice Loaf
Makes 8 slices
1 package Wholesome Chow's Gluten Free Chai Spice Cake Mix
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 1/4 cup Milk (Non Dairy or Dairy)
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Oil
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 Package Wholesome Chow's Vanilla Frosting Mix
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a loaf pan or cake pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together Milk, Apple Cider Vinegar, Oil, Pumpkin Puree, and Cinnamon.
- Slowly whisk the Cake Mix into the liquid ingredients and blend until smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Pour the batter into desired pan and bake for 25-30 minutes for cake or 35-40 minutes for a loaf.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Top with Wholesome Chow's Vanilla Frosting Mix (made into icing variation) and toasted pepitas.
- Serve warm or cold with a nice big glass of Hemp Milk or Chai Tea.
- Try adding 1/2 cup of nuts, such as toasted walnuts, pine nuts, or almonds.
- Swirl in 1/2 cup of Strawberry Preserves into the batter before baking for an extra special treat.
Look at this little munch-kini with her new Winter Hat! Made with love and Organic Cotton, Bamboo, Wool and Angora by Jessica Rose firstname.lastname@example.org.